Monday 5 November 2007

Haunted Manor 10


The Haunted Manor 10

You enter the room. Jason is very close by. You hear the loud footsteps. It keeps getting louder as he approaches the door. You look very quickly around the room. Your running out of time. You notice a knife lying on the ground. He comes right up the door and tears it down. He stands at the opposite end of the room. You look into his face. You wield the knife that you found. Jason sets the room he came out of on fire. You take a run towards him but a the very last second he evades the attcack you launched on him. You just about run into the fire he set but manage to save yourself from burning. jason launches an attack on you but you dodge it and stab him with the knife. You notice that there are a heap of zombies on the otherside.

The exits that you have a numbers 13 and number 14.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool story i kinda like jason as a haunted house badguy.

Clark said...

Very Nice Craig Ian Yeats

Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

I'm 18 years old I like to hang about with my friends. I like to play music with my friends. I play drums, Bass Guitar and Electric guiitar. I like to go out drinking with my friends every now and again.