Monday 29 October 2007

My Holiday


My holiday wasn't that exciting. On the weekend I was working. I worked from 12-6 on Saturday. It was a fairly easy shift just put away some delivery. On the night I went home and watched the F1 qualifying. It was really good to watch as it was a close championship. For the rest of the night I went on my computer and then decided i needed to get some sleep for tomorrow. I worked an 11-6 shift which dragged on. I was constantly serving for 2 hours in bikes and i ended up with a sore throat by the end of the day. After work I watched the F1 and was annoyed that Raikkonen won the championship. After that i just sat on my PC until some time in the next morning.

From Monday to Wednesday I did nothing at all. Just staying up until stupid times in the morning and sleeping until a stupid time in the afternoon. On Thursday I had to work a 3 hour shift 5-8. It was pretty boring and the shop was empty since the Aberdeen game was on TV. I just built a bike and talking to some colleagues. At the end of my shift I just went home and relaxed for the rest of the day. On Friday I went back to my usual thing of doing nothing. Again at the Weekend I was working the exact same hours as before. The day dragged by and I was really not enjoying myself. I just couldn't wait until I had seen 6 o'clock. On that night I felt shattered but I ended up going out for a few drinks. I stayed out until 1 in the morning knowing I had work a 11 the next day. This was my least favourite day as time seemed to stay still. I kept looking at my watch all the time and things kept getting worse as the day went on. Eventually 6 o'clock arrived and that was work over until thursday. I didn't do much after work. Recover from the tierdness from Saturday and watched Top Gear. I pretty much was fell asleep an hour after. That sums up my holiday.










2 comments:

Convery-69 said...

Atleast you had a holiday lol

Unknown said...

are you some kind of programmed machine it sound's like tou do the same tings over and over again like a loop programme lol!

About Me

I'm 18 years old I like to hang about with my friends. I like to play music with my friends. I play drums, Bass Guitar and Electric guiitar. I like to go out drinking with my friends every now and again.