Monday 1 October 2007

My Time In College

I started college just 3 weeks ago. I go to Aberdeen college. I was still in Canada when college had started so i missed the first 2 weeks. I'm enjoying it a bit more at school. There was no freedom in school and hated wearing there boring black and white dress code. I enjoy my classes a lot more than i did at school. I do miss my music class though. I'm learning a lot more than i did at school.
I've met some friends from school and met also some new people. I've also met people that I used to work with and also meeting up with friends that I still work with.
I remember when I was on the bus to college i was so nervous and actually felt sick, but during the day thaings got better i just decided not to let my nervous take the better of me. I felt shattered by the end of the first day but i still had jetlag after arriving back from my holiday and staying awake for 25 hours isn't the best thing to do.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 18 years old I like to hang about with my friends. I like to play music with my friends. I play drums, Bass Guitar and Electric guiitar. I like to go out drinking with my friends every now and again.