Monday 26 November 2007

Alexander Graham Bell Biography

Alexander Graham Bell born on the 3rd of March 1847. He was born in Edinburgh.His parents were Alexander Melville Bell and Eliza Grace Symonds bell. He changed his name at the age of 11 and created his first invention when he was 12. He's dad teached him and after that went to the Royal High school In Edinburgh. He left when his was 15. He became a pupil teacher at the age of 16 at Weston House Academy in Elgin. He moved to Quebec, Canada in 1873 and continued to work with electrictiy and sound. He created the telephone in 1877 and by 1886 over 150,000 had been sold.

2 comments:

DJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great work.

About Me

I'm 18 years old I like to hang about with my friends. I like to play music with my friends. I play drums, Bass Guitar and Electric guiitar. I like to go out drinking with my friends every now and again.