Friday 16 November 2007

Commonwealth Games

Glasgow Commonwealth Games

I'm not really a fan of the commonwalth games. It's not my type of thing. Anyway I won't rant on about how much I don't like it.
The Commonwealth games is a good thing for Glasgow. I remember when I was in Glasgow on holiday and seeing all these signs for the 2014 commonwelth games. Everytime I looked out the window of the car they were just everywhere. And also there were signs all over the airport.
I also listened to the radio and put on the radio when it came through. The good thing about the commonwealth games coming to Glasgow is that it will bring a lot more tourists into Scotland. Also for people who are fans of the games will get to see the athletes close up. And also it will be great for people who have a keen interest or even have a role model. It is great for Glasgow and it should be successful.


No comments:

About Me

I'm 18 years old I like to hang about with my friends. I like to play music with my friends. I play drums, Bass Guitar and Electric guiitar. I like to go out drinking with my friends every now and again.