Monday 26 November 2007

Prodrive Not In 2008 F1 thanks to Williams

Prodive boss Dave Richards




I have a major problem with Williams F1 Team. They aren't letting Prodrive race next year. They are the only team that have a problem with Prodrive. Why? Surely it is not Williams decision whether Prodive are allowed to race in 2008 are not. That is up to the FIA. Another problem is that Prodrive have scrapped their plans because of Williams. The reason they don't want them in is because it's a customer car. Doesn't that mean that Super Aguri shouldn't be in? They used an Arrows 2002 Chassis. Prodrive were going to be supplied by McLaren. That also means that Scuderia Toro Rosso shouldn't be racing either. They are using a Minardi chassis. I think that Williams are worried by Prodrive. There scared of not making it into the top 8 and hardly scoring any points throughout the 2008 season. But what is Williams real problem. We Could have 24 cars on the grid but we're still stuck at 22 thanks to the Williams team.
Williams have never had a great past. In 1996 I remember when they didn't renew Damon Hill's contract after he won the World Championship in 1996. Really how can you let a driver go after he has won the World Championship. The Guys just won and has to move to a team that can barely manange to score in the points. Damon Hill only had one good race at Arrows where he almost beat Jaques Villenuve at Hungary. Unfortunately a part on his car that cost around about 50p broke and cost him the race and he came second.
I'm a massive fab of Formula1 and would like it if there were 24 cars on the grid just to mix up the points standings.
All the information I found was on the itv f1 website http://www.itv-f1.com/.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 18 years old I like to hang about with my friends. I like to play music with my friends. I play drums, Bass Guitar and Electric guiitar. I like to go out drinking with my friends every now and again.