Monday 10 December 2007

What a boring weekend

We may all complain about working at the weekend. I'm usually working but I was off this weekend. I thought that it was quite boring. Fair enough work is boring and you see the same staff a lot but it keeps you going and there is also something to do. All i did was sit around and do absolutely nothing. I probably should have been doing christmas shopping (haven't started yet) and get it over and done with. Well I have a new job anyway so starting that soon enough. I always want something to do at the weekend and I think working would help out a little.
Enough of the ranting. I watched Amir Khan and Graham Earl boxing and it wasn't the greatest fight. Amir Khan did thrash his opponent in 72 seconds which is fairly impressive. Then again Graham Earl should probably not even bothered and retired from boxing earlier. Thats about it for the weekend. It's back to work again for the next week.

No comments:

About Me

I'm 18 years old I like to hang about with my friends. I like to play music with my friends. I play drums, Bass Guitar and Electric guiitar. I like to go out drinking with my friends every now and again.